With that said, I had cereal and pie early in the day. It's not that surprising that such foods would not fill me up. So, who knows? I don't.
I don't have a lot to say today. I'm tired, and I have to get up early tomorrow. I weighed in at 151.4 this morning, meaning I've lost 8.6 pounds this month, and 13 pounds since I started this blog. I might as well start posting my weight regularly, since that's a metric I'm very concerned with.
|My home-prepped food that I ate today. Yes, that's wine in a food container.|
- 1 slice of homemade blueberry pie - 360 calories, 4 grams of protein, 49 grams of carbs, 18 grams of fat
- 1.5 cups spaghetti sauce - 240 cal, 6 P, 39 C, 7.5 F
- 16 oz. tofu - 450 cal, 50 P, 15 C, 20 F
- 1/2 cup Hi-Lo Cereal - 90 cal, 12 P, 13 C, 2 F
- 1/2 cup soymilk - 35 cal, 4.5 P, 2.5 C, .5 F
- 1 soy protein shake - 200 cal, 39 P, 5 C, 2 F
- Odwalla protein bar - 210 cal, 14 P, 30 C, 4.5 F
- 6 oz. red wine - 120 cal, 0 P, 4 C, 0 F
|Tub of soymilk plus tub of cereal, mixed together, equals breakfast at work.|
Total calories: 1705, total protein: 129.5 grams, total carbs: 157.5 grams, total fat: 54.5 grams