Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 1

Today is the first official day of slow-carb. I started by accident yesterday, because I forgot how many days were in the month of May. Below is what I ate on Tuesday. We can call it my pre-diet practice day.

· 2 packages of Westsoy tempeh

· 1 15 oz. can of black beans

· 1 15 oz. can of lentils

· 4 tablespoons of fresh salsa (two to go with each can of beans)

· 1 can of Amy’s “Light on Sodium” Lentil Vegetable Soup

· 1 Hansen’s diet root beer

That’s all I remember eating. Also, my starting weight is an even 160.0. I just weighed myself.

I need to get ready for work. I’ll try to do a nutritional analysis of those foods listed and try to record everything I eat today and going forward. I need to plan out my food for while I’m at work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment