I did P90X again yesterday, and I may try to do it again today. I'm thinking I might be too tired though. If I go to sleep early I could do it in the morning, but after that I probably won't have time again until Wednesday.
I'm really loving the protein shakes. I'm going to do a soy entree with either tofu, tempeh, or TVP tomorrow, so I'll have to cut down to just one shake. I'm just mixing Twinlabs Vegefuel soy protein with some cheap, green soymilk from the Asian market nearby, but I think it tastes great. It was especially good when I mixed it and left in the fridge overnight. Very creamy.
I was planning to do another semi-raw day tomorrow, but watching my son Sam eat bread today made me jealous (I snuck a few bites when he wasn't looking), so I decided I want to add in some more cooked/processed food.
I haven't figured out my food completely yet for tomorrow, but here's what I had today:
- 1/2 cup curry cashews - 390 calories, 10 grams of protein, 22 grams of carbohydrates, 32 grams of fat
- 2 soy protein shakes - 400 cal, 78 P, 10 C, 4 F
- 5 small peaches - 154 cal, 4 P, 39 C, 1 F
- 1 banana - 105 cal, 1 P, 27 C, 0 F
- 1 mango - 135 cal, 1 P, 35 C, 1 F
- 6 oz. Yellow Tail Cabernet Savignon - 120 cal, 0 P, 4 C, 0 F
|This is my soymilk.|
|These are the little tubs I put my food in. Two cups each. I have nine of them. They come in packs of three.|
|This is the food I ate yesterday, June 25th.|
|My home gym!|