Here's my scramble!
So, Timothy Ferriss doesn't like soy. I do. I love me some tofu. Ooo. I just looked at the Soy Zone diet, and it looks like a good idea. I mean, it looks like I could eat a lot of tofu and feel OK about it. It's along the same lines in being anti-grain and pro-protein. I think it might make a better choice for my next 30 days, but I'm going to keep my options open.
Fine, I'll just give you a list of what I ate yesterday and we can both move on with our lives.
- 2 Boca patties
- 1 sugar-free, orange-flavored "Snack Pack" (It has a bunch of weird ingredients, but no gelatin! Oh, and no beetles either. Yea for Red 40!)
- plate of baby carrots with fat-free hummus (probably close to a pound of carrots...)
- 32 oz. of water (at least I drank a decent amount of tea also; oh, and wine)
- 2 more Boca patties, but this time with a little packet of ketchup from Burger King (Oh no! Sugar! High fructose corn syrup! Dude, chill out. I deserve a tablespoon worth of binge for postponing a day's worth.)
- 3/4 pound Asian tofu and broccoli from Whole Foods
- 1 can of Blue Sky diet root beer
- 16 oz. green tea
- strawberry Snack Pack
- 1/2 square of unsweetened baking chocolate (It was actually worse than you might think. Oh, wait, no. Maybe a little better. That's right. You're not a fan of bitter, difficult-to-chew food items, are you?)
- A few handfuls of cheddar-flavored Daiya cheese (I don't know why I think this is acceptable behavior. Because no one has told me to stop yet?)
- Diet tonic water mixed with wine in a plastic bottle (No comment.)
- Leftover basil-flavored refried black beans and collards (and lots of mozzarella Daiya cheese)
This is my life.